Here is a great easy and tasty recipe for delicious apple crisp!
- 4 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a 9 inch square baking pan, mix sliced apples with brown sugar. In a large bowl, mix together flour, white sugar, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, beat together egg and melted butter. Stir into flour mixture. Spread evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.
Recipe provided by www.Allrecipes.com
Recipe submitted by: Olga