Here’s a couple adorable fun craft ideas to do with the kids with all the snow – and if you’re trying to keep everyone in the house from going a little stir crazy if you’re snowed in like us!
This is a really fun way to make snowflakes out of coffee filters! Click here for instructions!
Here is a really quick and fun way to make paper crowns!
1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half. Cut along the fold line and tape the pieces together. Fold the strip in half.
2. Unfold the strip and cut slits on one side of the strip up to the fold line.
3. Roll the cut pieces around a pencil. Decorate your crown with stickers or crayons and take the ends together for a perfect fit! You can really let them get creative with their crowns and it’s something that will keep them busy for a little while. 🙂
Here’s an easy way to make Chocolate ice cream that we haven’t tried yet but looks like fun!
Chocolate Soy Milk
Zippered Plastic Bags
1. Pour 1/2 cup of chocolate soy milk and 1 tablespoon of sugar into a quart sized zippered bag. Squeeze out the air and zip it shut.
2. Add ice cubes to a gallon size zippered bag. Sprinkle 6 tablespoons of salt on the ice. Put the quart size bag into the larger bag with the ice. Add more ice and zip the gallon size bag shut.
3. Let your kid(s) put on a pair of gloves and have them shake, shake, shake the bag for 8-10 minutes or until the mixture freezes. Keep shaking until it gets thick – it will happen!