This time last week Jennie and I attended our very first bloggy conference! We were thrilled to meet new friends, network and learn new things for our blog. But, I have to say I never thought I would leave feeling so motivated and inspired! The speakers were fantastic and I still can’t get over how positive, helpful and supportive everyone was! We are already looking forward to next year!
In a nutshell, these were the top 10 things we took away from Bloggy Con 2011!
1. Have an authentic voice.
2. What you put out there is what you get in return.
3. Don’t go to the dark side! Be true to who you are.
4. Don’t focus on the numbers, write like no one is reading.
5. Don’t forget to say Thank You.
6. Twitter, where have you been all my life?!
7. Use your powers for good..not evil.
8. Find yourself a good bloggy squad!
9. Go above and beyond as you build working relationships.
10. To niche or not to niche? Pros and cons to both!
Here’s a list of the great bloggers who took also attended 2011 Bloggy Con! Many thanks to Tiffany and Sherry and all the great sponsors! The first conference was a great success!