Good question, right? I’ll let Jennie answer for herself in another post but here’s my top 10 reasons why I love the blogging world:
1. I have a voice. Each is different, unique and valuable.
2. It’s so therapeutic!
3. I love sharing what I’ve learned with others in hopes that it might save someone else from doing all the leg work!
4. I enjoy connecting and networking with new people!
5. It’s a chance for me to really think about how I feel and organize my thoughts.
6. Someday – we’ll do a book to show our kids all the things we’ve done with them over the years! (Digital scrapbook!)
7. It’s a chance for me to learn and use my more technical skills! (i.e. blog design and html code….oh joy.)
8. I learn SO much in the reviews we’ve done and research into new post topics!
9. I genuinely believe in the idea of creating a supportive community for Moms! We all need less judgement and more acceptance!
10. I love having a place where I can search my previous thoughts and ideas – I just recently pulled up a post we did last year on sunscreen b/c I knew there was a lot of great info that I couldn’t remember!