Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because both my husband and I are hopeless romantics and we are pretty “squishy” for each other…most of the time! ha! While we don’t go all out for the holiday, we do use it as another excuse for a romantic date night! I had a fun V-Day party for the kiddos last year and had a lot of fun with it and loved the crafts we made!
This is a fun V-Day craft that was sent to us from one of our readers, thanks Jenny!
1.Take a toilet paper roll (empty) & take a glue stick & glue all over the roll.
2. Wrap either pink or red construction paper around the roll & trim ends even with roll, you have a body.
3. Cut 4 strips of same or opposite color paper & fold accordion style to make arms & legs.
4. Cut a decent size heart out of opposite color paper from body & draw a face on it. Glue at top for head.
5. Using same color as face, cut 4 small hearts out & glue on one end of each strip of paper for hands/feet.
6. Glue legs on inside of roll & arms on each side of face.
You have a Valentine person! Great to sit for decoration on fireplace mantels!