Ever heard of Sea Buckthorn?! Neither had I until I was introduced to Sibu Beauty Products! I’m always looking to try out new beauty products and when I started researching into the Sibu brand I was excited! The Repair & Protect Daytime Facial Cream ranks a 1 on the cosmetic database so I was thrilled to give it a try! I’ve been using the Daytime Cream for about a month now and overall would give this product high scores.
- My number one fav thing about this product is the scent – it smells like glorious citrus and it is so fresh first thing in the morning!
- I like how easily it absorbs into my skin, without leaving it greasy. My skin is very sensitive to oils and I will break out pretty easily if my cleanser/moisturizer balance isn’t right. Good news is that I have had NO breakouts while I’ve been using this Daytime cream…and that’s also taking into account my crazy pregnancy hormones!
- A little goes a LONG way. I really like this about cream – I only need a dime size amount for my entire face!
- The bottle is small, it left me feeling a little underwhelmed but then as soon as I started using it I realized why – it will last quite a while because you only need a little each day.
- The price – it’s a little on the pricey side for $20 a bottle and I do wish you felt like you were getting a little more for your money. However, because it lasts so long I actually think it’s comparable with others on the market and just because you may get more product for the same price elsewhere doesn’t mean you’re paying for quality.
Here’s some more info on the product:
Our sea buckthorn facial cream, with omega 7 fatty acids, helps boost collagen production and creates the perfect barrier to moisturize, rejuvenate, repair and protect. This light, non-greasy cream is ideal for daily use and offers a pleasing, light citrus scent. It is paraben-free and cruelty-free, and contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives.
- Promotes tissue recovery and healing
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin
- Protects against environmental stress
- Preserves health skin tone and texture
- Boosts collagen production
- For all skin types
- 1 fl. oz.
- 100% natural
Here are the ingredients:
Water, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Steroyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate
Overall, I would absolutely recommend this product and I think my skin has been better off using it! For more info on Sea Buckthorn check out their website! I also like that it’s easy to travel with and I’m not dragging around a great big bottle of moisturizer! It would also be great to keep handy in your purse if your skin gets dry during the day. In my case, it’s on my must have list for packing in my hospital bag ready to pamper myself once this baby arrives!