As you will see in the video below, I started looking for another baby carrier when I went for my trusted Ergo and didn’t love having to lug around that infant insert. It wouldn’t be so bad if I always had a place to lay Emma down to put her in it but when I’m on the go, it’s not easy to find a place to put her in it. I came across the Boba and have fallen in love with it. It easily transforms to an infant carrier that is great for a newborn as well and I love that it’s quick and less bulky than other carriers. With the Boba, I can easily put this on in seconds and I have both hands free with Luke while I’m on the go. I also absolutely LOVE the fact that it comes with the foot straps which attach to the waist belt keep older children comfortable while enabling a healthy sitting position. The footstraps not only give tired little legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets and aligns the spine. The fact that you don’t have to purchase these separate from the carrier is a great bonus!
It’s no wonder Baby Center voted the Boba as the top Editor’s choice in 2012 – there are a number of features that make it stand out from the other carriers on the market.
- 100% Cotton
- Front and back carry options
- Removable sleeping hood
- Adjustable sleeping hood, adjusting in length to fit growing babies
- Zipper pouch may be used to store your hood when not in use
- Comfortably fits heights 5’0” – 6’3”
- Waistband range: 25” – 58”
- Additional adjustments for easier fit & breastfeeding
- Patent-pending removable foot straps
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Shoulder strap holders keep purses and diaper bags in place
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Uniquely designed to “hug” your child
- Converts to an infant carrier without an insert
- Extra head support adjustments for infants
- Body of carrier rises 2-3” higher than other brands
- Multiple pockets for on-the-go storage
- High quality military grade buckles
Check out those foot straps – genius idea! There are also SO many adorable patterns available for this carrier! With all our traveling plans we are doing this year you can be sure I will be taking my Boba!