Looking for the inside scoop on Summer Day Camps this year at The Little Gym?! We asked Kevin Helmick, Gym Director, five fun questions to get all the inside information!
1. What are the Summer Camp Themes this year? This summer, we are hosting 9 weeks of summer camp, each with different theme! Some of our favorite themes include Sports Spectacular, The Super Grownups, Animal Planet, and The Little Gym’s Crazy Carnival! We are even hosting a special week for grade schoolers where they can focus on positive gymnastic growth!
2. What do you think kids love most about Summer Camps? What’s not to love?! Our awesome camp curriculum combines physical activity, gymnastics and play with arts and crafts! Children especially love our awesome combination of free play and organized games in the gym.
3. What are the best ages for Camps? Our ages range is from 3 to 10 and all ages in between! We are able to accommodate any child within that range with age appropriate games and fun!
4. When is the best time to sign up for Summer Camp? Do they sell out? NOW! Camp enrollment has officially begun and is underway! Several camp days are full! My advice: take a look at our schedule and give us a call ASAP to book your camp days.
5. What is unique about TLG Summer Camps that you won’t find elsewhere? Our camp weeks are incredibly flexible; you can schedule camp days to fit your schedule! You can enroll anywhere between one and five days per week! In addition, each week has a special theme and each day has a different, creative lesson plan. Your child will love to go on a new adventure each time they attend camp!
We have 3 FREE SUMMER CAMP DAYS to giveaway! (NO JOKE!)