The Lego Creativity Tour is coming to Columbus, Ohio!
Included in some of the fun events are:
- LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Challenge Zone: the whole family is on the hook to show off their creative building skills in this emceed challenge
- Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO®: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations and so many
- ways to play with DUPLO bricks
- Brick Battle Zone: join a team and compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build
- and bridge building contests
- Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks ever seen to build something amazing
- LEGO Art Gallery: create a custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
- Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
- And much more!
Columbus, OH – The LEGO® Creativity Tour, powered by the team that runs the popular North American LEGO KidsFest tour, comes to the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus Nov. 20 – 22 for eight identical sessions. The LEGO Creativity Tour will offer children of all ages an opportunity to build, create and enjoy an immersive LEGO experience through engaging play areas, family-oriented building activities and more.
Show sessions on Friday, Nov. 20 are 1:30-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 20 and 22, sessions are 8:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m. CHECK TIMES
Tickets for the LEGO Creativity Tour are $19 (plus tax and service fees). Children under 2 are free. Go to www.LEGOcreativitytour.com for more information or to purchase tickets.